100% silk. Sustainably and ethically made in Montreal.
Easy-fitting dress. Sheer beautiful silk organza. Short sleeves. Empire-waist loose silhouette. Relaxed fit in body. Hangs free at hips and hem. Full lined self (underskirt not included). The organza will change over time, being more and more soft with time. Silk has useful natural properties and it's suitable for year-round wear (it has excellent thermal stability, meaning it can be both insulating and breathable at the same time).
There is multiple ways to wear this sheer dress every day. If you are a modest dresser or have a demure style, layering is a great way to achieve the look. Opt for plain undergarments like a bodysuit or wear it over pants and ankle boots.
Pair it with unique half moon bodysuit as seen in photo 1, available here :
Size (if you are in between L and XL, size up).
• OS (fits XS-L).
• OS (plus)
* Please note you will automatically receive a message from me once your order is complete, to ask your measurements (circumference of your bust and hips at their highest), so I make sure any adjustments are made to ensure the garment fits you perfectly once you received it. If you have any questions before placing your order, kindly send me a message, I'm here to help!
Handmade to order with love, in my Montreal based studio.
Printed : 100% silk organza (wash by hand in cold water).
Sent to you Priority Delivery, insured and tracked. All clothing is produced in Canada and all jewelry and accessories are handmade in our Montreal based studio.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Yes. When you purchase from noémiah, we will send you an e-mail to confirm your desired size and fit. We do custom and personalized orders on all jewellery, clothing, and accessories to suit you perfectly.
After you placed your order, I will contact you to ask for your measurements so I can proceed any minor alterations, as the dress is handmade to order, and make sure the it fits you perfectly once you receive it.
- low resiliency and tends to wrinkle; when ironing, it is important to remember to keep the iron at low temperature with fabric damp. For care, it is recommended to dry-clean or hand wash.
- can be machine or hand washed. It can even be tumble dried on low temperatures.
Lyocell and Modal
- highly resistant to wrinkles, and therefore is easy care with just needing to machine wash in a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold water, and iron at warm temperatures only.
Cotton and Cashmere
- easy care and can be washed cold and lay down to dry.
- easy care and can be washed in cool or warm water, and on medium tumble dry cycle.
All orders can be gift wrapped and packaged nicely with a custom note.
Yes, noémiah is available for Wholesale. Please contact me for further inquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org